Thursday, April 19, 2012

Underrated - Coffee Dripper

A woman I used to work with gave me a coffee dripper she didn't use that was given to her by someone who also didn't use it. It was still in its package, bright pink, and I didn't have high hopes for it. The thing is incredible though. It makes delicious coffee, is easy to use, and while the cleanup isn't as easy as a Keurig, it's still easier and quicker than a french press. Also, I can use whatever coffee I want.




Here is my coffee dripper. It sits on top of your mug, you just boil the water (I have an electric kettle, so it's quick), put a filter in it with your coffee grinds, and pour the water over the grinds. The coffee "drips" into your cup. It's also easy to make two cups at a time, you just switch the dripper between two cups with double the coffee. To clean up you just throw out the filter and wash. It also goes in the dishwasher.

I love it. It doesn't take up a lot of space and is easy and quick. You can also put the dripper on top of a travel mug and make exactly what you need (which is something that you can't do in a Keurig, since a travel mug won't fit).

No comments:

Post a Comment